Call us at (905) 875-2665.
Connect with us
AskUs Email Reference Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This quick information service can provide brief answers to simple reference questions online.
- We will usually be able to provide you with an answer to your question within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Local history researchers may also use this service for requesting Canadian Champion microfilm reprints after consulting our Genealogy Information page.
- Library members may also make suggestions for purchases (books, audio, video etc). Please provide your library bar code for an automatic hold if we purchase the item.
- Request interlibrary loans
Children's Department - email@example.com
Circulation Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage your library account online -- check your card, renew material or place and cancel holds.
- Print a library card application form and present it completed with your id to the registration desk.
- Contact the Circulation Department directly for other account questions.
Administration - email@example.com
- Contact administration if you have questions or comments about the library that do not fit into any of the above categories.