945 Fourth Line
Milton, Ontario, L9T 6P8
Phone: (905) 875-2665
Beaty Branch is 11,300 square feet housing a collection of 42,000 books, DVDs, CDs, magazines and online materials.
A LEED® Silver Certified building.
Follow Our LEED® tours available upon request.
The following collections are housed at the Beaty Branch.
Beaty was named in keeping with the surrounding neighbourhood and in recognition of the local history of the area.
To learn more about the Beaty settlers, read the biographical sketches of John Beaty, Esq. and William C. Beaty, Esq. (b. 1828) found in the Illustrated Historical Atlas of Halton County.