Login to Your Account
- Click on Catalogue.
- Select "Login" at the top right hand corner.
- Enter your username or full barcode from your library card.
- Tab or click your mouse to the next box (PIN) and enter your PIN (usually the last four digits of your telephone number).
- Click Submit.
Renew Checked Out Items
- Click your name at the top right hand corner to view your account details.
- Click on Checkouts in the left hand column of your account.
- Titles that you have presently checked out are listed.
- To renew an item
- Check the checkbox next to the titles you want to renew.
- Click the Renew Marked button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to proceed with the listed renewals.
- Select Yes, if you wish to proceed.
- Items are renewed for an additional borrowing period starting from the date renewed.
- Items with Holds by other patrons will not renew
- If you have reached maximum renewal times, you will get a message indicating
that the item(s) cannot be renewed.
TeleCirc enables you to use your touch-tone telephone to renew items. Here's how:
- Dial 905-875-2665 which is our regular phone number
- Select 6 for TeleCirc
- Enter your 14-digit library card number and PIN when prompted
- Note: your PIN is usually the last four digits of your phone number
- Press * to stop TeleCirc, or back-up at any point
- Follow the prompts